A CONSUMER MARKETING WIN
Global healthcare company.
Create a flexible consumer marketing database that could grow with the changing business.
Imagine a database that could help you increase market share and profits and give your business the edge over the competition. That’s what the UK division of a global healthcare firm got when they asked Xynics to design, build and host their new integrated consumer marketing database.
Xynics created an accessible, readable database by cleansing, enhancing and storing all of the existing data (which was disparate, static, of no strategic value and hard to maintain) in a new web portal.
The portal is the perfect tool for the company’s consumer marketing, through which they promote their free healthcare devices and the accompanying paid-for consumables. It reports on product users and their habits, brand perception, and device usage, and allows cross-analysis of data, giving the business a ‘bigger picture’ view.
- Marketing communications are more strategic and targeted, with better return on investment; consumers receive the optimum level of marketing, via preferred channels, on products relevant to them.
- The business’s customer engagement programme has become more interactive – and response rates, brand awareness, customer loyalty and revenue streams have increased.
- Product wastage (of the free medical devices) has decreased, through improved customer insight.
- Business process has improved.
- The business is now a leader in strategic consumer marketing.